Check out this post from my author site.
I’d like to welcome Phyllis Staton Campbell to my blog as today’s featured author. Phyllis was given 20 questions from which to pick 10 of them to respond. I’m enjoying this format as we get a different insight into each author and it’s interesting to see which questions are selected.
Please enjoy meeting Phyllis and consider checking out he work.
- What do you think are the elements of a good story?
I feel that the elements of a good story, short, or novel, are: Interest point, a conflict, question not answered, action toward the solution, presented by interesting characters and action, and the solution, that leaves the reader thinking.
- You’re invited to a dinner party are you:
- The center of attention
- Off in a corner talking to one or two people
- Standing by the door waiting for a chance to leave
- At home reading or writing your latest work Off…
View original post 704 more words