It’s Mystery Month on Rachel Poli’s blog. Check out the details in this post from her blog.
Mystery Month is a feature I created and officially started on this blog in June 2015. So, this will be our fourth annual Mystery Month – a month early. Yeah, I’m changing Mystery Month from June to May, so it’ll be during May from now on.
Mystery Month was created in order to explore the mystery genre, to learn more about it, practice it, and appreciate it. It’s my favorite genre and I thought dedicating a month to it was a great way to celebrate it.
This year, Mystery Month is going to be filled with posts all about the mystery genre.
These posts will include…
- Articles about the genre with advice and information
- A short story series written by me – a new part will be posted every Sunday
- A series of mystery writing prompts every Friday
- Book reviews of mystery books
- Author interviews with two mystery authors
View original post 85 more words